Vital Oxide Case of 4 Gallons (3.785 Litres each) Hospital Grade Disinfectant.
- Vital Oxide is Health Canada authorized (DIN# 02422654) for use against Sars-CoV-2 and emerging variants of concern. Dwell time 5 minutes.
- 7 Solutions, 1 product
- E.P.A registered (82972-1) Hospital Disinfectant
- NSF Listed 141392 D-2 No rinse required Sanitizer on food contact surfaces
- Heavy-Duty Odor Eliminator
- Can be used in HVAC systems as well as Air Ducts
- Effective Mold and Mildew Remover
- Eliminates Allergens in the Home
- Soft Surface and carpet Sanitizer
- Two Dilution Options for Sanitization (5:1 9:1)
- pH balance of 8-9
- No Personal Protection Equipment needed
- No Special Shipping Requirements
- Lowest EPA Toxicity Rating of Category IV
- Up to one year of shelf storage after opening
Cost-effective Covid-19 Disinfectant Protocols for Warehouses, Office Buildings, Large Events, and Venues.